Foster unified community support for innovative programs and equitable opportunities for all District 301 students by accessing, utilizing and distributing alternate resources
DREAM IT. FUND IT. BUILD IT.
The Central Foundation’s mission shall be to foster unified community support for innovative programs and equitable opportunities for all District 301 students by accessing, utilizing and distributing alternate resources.
DREAM IT! FUND IT! BUILD IT!
Career and College Readiness!
The 301 Central Education Foundation was established in January 2008. The first organization of its kind in our community, the Foundation is dedicated to enriching, enhancing and supporting Central District 301. From the very beginning the Foundation has dreamed of promoting excellence in education for the benefit of career and college readiness of the district students.
Support of District initiatives and scholarships are made possible by a generous community of donors. It is through this community participation, now and in the future, that will allow the Foundation to continue to Give to Grow, and funding of programs and projects which supplement the educational opportunities for District 301 students.
We are excited with the opportunity to partner with the Central District 301 to provide three new programs to build a better student, Veterinary Science, Incubator and Mobile Maker, these programs will allow students to exit Central’s doors with certificates that can be used in the workforce immediately, or dual-credit options that can transfer to college as credit.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS (Over $148,000 donated so far)
- Supporting Incubator.Edu, Mobile Maker, and Vet Tech/Ag Programs at CHS
- Awarded $50,000 in innovative grants to support student/ teacher initiatives
- Awarded 18 college scholarships for deserving students of the district totaling $9,000
- Funded $30,000 to “The Richard Perry Project: to support district wide technology initiatives
- Established “Principal Fund” to help students in need in the district
- Funded $20,000 for 2 Technology Training Centers for the Central
- To provide $220,000 by 2020 to Our Students, Our Family, Our District through the generosity of donors like you
- To provide college scholarships
- Support the Principal Fund for students in need
- Fund Future District Technology initiatives
- Invest in innovative District programs to enable our students to be College and Career Ready